“True leaders don’t make more followers, they make more leaders”
Organizations look to us for best in class leadership assessment to inform staffing decisions by ensuring you place the right people into the right positions and at a time when they are ready to take the challenge. Getting it wrong can be costly for both your business and the individual concerned. Rather than the standard online 360 assessment, we prefer to use practical assessments where an individual’s actual behaviour is observed. Years of experience in selecting leaders have confirmed to us that this is a more effective way of assessing potential, but we will tailor our solutions to meet your specific requirements.
Truly effective leaders develop a level of self-awareness and a capacity to monitor their development needs, because they know where their shortfalls are. The aim of our leadership assessment is to provide that self-awareness to individuals. Our techniques provide both the organization and the individual with a unique picture of an individual’s present state and future development needs. It permits organizations to maximize their investment by either developing global or specific, individually tailored, training solutions.
When Should You Use Leadership Assessment?
Successful organizations use Leadership Assessment when they:
- Wish to baseline the competencies and development needs of existing leaders.
- Are addressing post-merger / acquisition staffing needs.
- Are making appointment decisions.
- Need to identify future development requirements.
- Wish to identify leadership potential for both existing employees and prospective new employees.
- Require assistance in career and succession planning decisions.